How to Create a Port Forward in Your Router for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock is Activision's Music game with a release date in 2010.
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock is a music style video game. In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
Port Forward Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
When you are playing Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock
The incoming ports that need to be forwarded for Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock are as follows:
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock simply follow one of these links:
- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - Playstation 3
- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - Wii
- Guitar Hero: Warriors of Rock - Xbox 360
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.