Guitar Hero: World Tour is Activision's Music game with a release date in 2008.
Ports Required for Guitar Hero: World Tour
The necessary ports that need to be forwarded for Guitar Hero: World Tour are as follows:
Guitar Hero: World Tour - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Guitar Hero: World Tour - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Guitar Hero: World Tour - PC
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Guitar Hero: World Tour - Wii
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Guitar Hero: World Tour simply follow one of these links:
- Guitar Hero: World Tour - Xbox 360
- Guitar Hero: World Tour - Playstation 3
- Guitar Hero: World Tour - PC
- Guitar Hero: World Tour - Wii
Guitar Hero: World Tour is a music style video game. In a music style of video game the gameplay focuses on playing musical instruments. Some music games like Rockband use instruments and microphones, while others like Rocksmith teach you how to play your own instrument with a special adapter cable. Other music style games employ trivia, memory, or focus on the experience of listening to the music.
Forward Ports for Guitar Hero: World Tour
When you are playing Guitar Hero: World Tour you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.