Gunborg: Dark Matters is a 2D, Arcade, Action, Platformer, and Shooter game published by Orbmit Productions, Red Art Games released in 2022.
Ports To Forward for Gunborg: Dark Matters
The incoming connection ports for Gunborg: Dark Matters are as follows:
Gunborg: Dark Matters - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Gunborg: Dark Matters - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Gunborg: Dark Matters yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Gunborg: Dark Matters - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Gunborg: Dark Matters - Playstation 5
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Gunborg: Dark Matters - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Gunborg: Dark Matters - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Gunborg: Dark Matters that will show you the incoming ports that need to be forwarded.
- Gunborg: Dark Matters - Steam
- Gunborg: Dark Matters - Playstation 4
- Gunborg: Dark Matters - Playstation 5
- Gunborg: Dark Matters - Switch
- Gunborg: Dark Matters - Xbox One
Gunborg: Dark Matters offers the following styles of gameplay.
- A 2D game features flat graphics and are usually either side view or top down view. Side view 2D games are sometimes also called "platform" style games because they main objective is to travel from one platform to another.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- Platform games, also known as platformers, have the player jumping from platform to platform, sometime performing some sort of acrobatic stunt. Common examples include Super Mario Bros. and Sonic the Hedgehog.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
How to Port Forward Gunborg: Dark Matters
When you are playing Gunborg: Dark Matters you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
To easily and quickly get your ports forwarded use the Network Utilities software. Network Utilities allows you to forward ports only when you need them, and then close them again when you are done. This makes keeping your network more secure much easier. You can also do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.