Port Forwarding for Heavy Fire: Red Shadow
Heavy Fire: Red Shadow offers the following styles of gameplay.
- First person games are played from the perspective of the player. They typically have a gun or other weapon held out in front, but this is not always the case. Many first person games are sometimes called "shooters" because the primary goal of the game is to shoot other players or creatures, but this is not always the case.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- In a shooter the player must have a very fast reaction time. Usually there i a weapon held out in front of the player that is used to target other players or enemies. They can be either single player or multiplayer. The single player versions usually have a short storyline with minor RPG elements. Call of Duty and Battlefield are some very popular examples.
- Most VR games use a VR headset and hand held input devices.
Forward Ports for Heavy Fire: Red Shadow
When you are playing Heavy Fire: Red Shadow you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Heavy Fire: Red Shadow
The connection ports for Heavy Fire: Red Shadow are as follows:
Heavy Fire: Red Shadow - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Heavy Fire: Red Shadow - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030,27036-27037
- UDP: 4380,27000-27031,27036
Heavy Fire: Red Shadow - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Heavy Fire: Red Shadow that will show you the incoming ports.
- Heavy Fire: Red Shadow - Playstation 4
- Heavy Fire: Red Shadow - Steam
- Heavy Fire: Red Shadow - Xbox One
That should do it; your ports are now forwarded. Need something else forwarded? Check out our list of games and programs.