Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
- Hack-and-slash style games heavily emphasize combat. They generally involve slaying lots of waves of creatures.
- In a puzzle type game the player solves puzzles that may be either logic, patters, words, or numbers. Puzzle games sometimes use a timer to create a sense of pressure to solve the puzzle faster.
Forward Ports for Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
When you are playing Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Our Network Utilities software makes port forwarding a breeze. You can be done in just a few minutes.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice
The required incoming ports for Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice are as follows:
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice simply follow one of these links:
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Playstation 4
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Steam
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Xbox One
- Hellblade: Senua's Sacrifice - Switch
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.