Hellmut: The Badass from Hell includes the following genres of gameplay.
- In a 2D style game the graphics are usually more flat and do not have a 3D appearance. Some 2D games will have flat graphics with a 3D appearance to them but they are still considered 2D games.
- Arcade style games usually do not have a story and are closely related to action games, except they are much less in depth and intended to be played in a limited amount of time.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Shoot 'em up games are games where the player character engages in a lone assault, often in a spacecraft or aircraft, shooting large numbers of enemies while dodging their attacks. They are frequently top down but there also side scrolling styles out there. All shoot 'em up games require very fast reflexes.
Forward Ports for Hellmut: The Badass from Hell
When you are playing Hellmut: The Badass from Hell you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Quickly get your ports forwarded using Network Utilities. Then when you are done you can just as easily close your ports back down to keep your network as secure as possible. You can also do it manually.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the correct box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Hellmut: The Badass from Hell
The specific incoming ports for Hellmut: The Badass from Hell are as follows:
Hellmut: The Badass from Hell - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Hellmut: The Badass from Hell yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Hellmut: The Badass from Hell - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Hellmut: The Badass from Hell - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
Hellmut: The Badass from Hell - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Hellmut: The Badass from Hell - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Hellmut: The Badass from Hell that will show you the incoming connection ports.
- Hellmut: The Badass from Hell - Playstation 4
- Hellmut: The Badass from Hell - Steam
- Hellmut: The Badass from Hell - Switch
- Hellmut: The Badass from Hell - Xbox One
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.