If you play Amplitude, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many advantages to setting up a port forward for Amplitude, for example:
- More stability
- Easier to play with friends
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Not getting dropped from games
- Better overall online performance
On this page we have links to guides for PC specific to Amplitude. If you're interested in learning how to forward your port, follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and get it done today.
To begin playing Amplitude on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.
- Get started by setting up a static IP address for your PS3.
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Amplitude on Playstation 3 and choose your router to be done before you know it.
To begin playing Amplitude on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address for your PS4 as well as forward the standard PS4 ports.