How To Port Forward Armello
If you play Armello then you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Armello. We have a few examples listed below:
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Better overall online experience
Here we have links to guides for Playstation 4 and PC specific to Armello. Want to forward your port today? Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and learn how.
Playing Armello on Playstation 4? You need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- Begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Done there? Go to Port Forward Armello on Playstation 4 to select your router and we'll show you the steps.
Before playing Armello on PC you need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward the correct range of ports to it.