If you play Awesomenauts Assemble, you may want to consider the advantages to setting up a port forward for it. There are sevreal reasons to set up a port forward for Awesomenauts Assemble, such as:
- Better connection
- More stable
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- Not getting dropped from games
- Overall improved online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Awesomenauts Assemble. Want to learn how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to get it done today.
Port Forward Awesomenauts Assemble! on Xbox One
Before playing Awesomenauts Assemble on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Make sure to start by following our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox One.
- After that, go to Port Forward Awesomenauts Assemble! on Xbox One and choose your router for more information.
Port Forward Awesomenauts Assemble! on Playstation 4
In order to play Awesomenauts Assemble on Playstation 4 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the correct ports to your console.
- Begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Done there? Click Port Forward Awesomenauts Assemble! on Playstation 4 and find your router for easy-to-follow instructions.