How To Port Forward Bladestorm: Nightmare
If you play Bladestorm: Nightmare, then you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it. Setting up a port forward will improve your online gaming in many ways. Here are just a few examples:
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Fewer disconnects
- Less lag
- Not getting dropped from games
- Overall better online gaming experience
Here we have links to guides for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and Playstation 3 specific to Bladestorm: Nightmare. Follow one of the sections below to get your port forwarded now.
Before playing Bladestorm: Nightmare on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address for your console. After that you should forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Start by following our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox One
- Then, click Port Forward Bladestorm: Nightmare on Xbox One to pick your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
Playing Bladestorm: Nightmare on Playstation 4? You need to set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the correct range ports to it.
- Begin by going to our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Now follow Port Forward Bladestorm: Nightmare on Playstation 4 and find your router for more information.
To get started playing Bladestorm: Nightmare on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address for your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.
- Start by setting up a static IP address for your PS3.
- After that, go to Port Forward Bladestorm: Nightmare on Playstation 3 to choose your router and you'll be done in no time.