How To Port Forward Blood Bowl
If you play Blood Bowl, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it. There are several advantages to setting up a port forward for Blood Bowl. We have a few examples listed below:
- More stable
- Improved connection
- Easier to play with friends
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Overall better online performance
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and PC specific to Blood Bowl. Want your port forwarded? Follow one of the sections below to see easy-to-follow instructions and learn how today.
Playing Blood Bowl on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- You'll want to start by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox 360.
- After you're finished there, go to Port Forward Blood Bowl (2009) on Xbox 360 to find your router and we'll walk you through it.
If you are playing Blood Bowl on PC then you need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward the correct ports.
- Begin by setting up a static IP address on your PC.
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Blood Bowl (2009) on Personal Computer and pick your router to see all the steps.