If you play Bloodborne, then you may want to set up a port forward for it. Setting up a port forward is beneficial to your gameplay in many ways. Here are just a few examples:
- More stable
- Not getting dropped from games
- Easier to play with friends
- Less lag
- Fewer disconnects
- Better overall online gaming experience
On this page we have links to guides for Playstation 4 specific to Bloodborne that will show you how to set up a port forward. Follow one of the sections below to forward you port for this game today.
Port Forward Bloodborne on Playstation 4
To begin playing Bloodborne on Playstation 4 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to it.
- Start out by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After that, go to Port Forward Bloodborne on Playstation 4 and select your router for all the steps.