If you play Castle Crashers Remastered, you should think about setting up a port forward for it to better your online gaming experience. There are many advantages to setting up a port forward for Castle Crashers Remastered, for example:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Improved connection
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Enhanced overall online experience
Here we have links to guides for Xbox One specific to Castle Crashers Remastered. If you want to learn how to forward your port, follow one of the sections below. We'll provide easy-to-follow instructions and you can get it done today.
Port Forward Castle Crashers on Xbox One
Before playing Castle Crashers Remastered on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address for your console. After that you should forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Begin by following our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox One
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Castle Crashers on Xbox One to select your router and we'll walk you through it.