If you play Citizens of Earth, then you should consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your gaming experience. There are several reasons setting up a port forward can improve your gameplay, for instance:
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Fewer disconnects
- Less lag
- Not getting dropped from online games
Here we have links to guides for Playstation 4 and PC specific to Citizens of Earth. Follow one of the sections below to learn how to forward your port with ease.
Port Forward Citizens of Earth on Playstation 4
If you play Citizens of Earth on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the correct ports to it.
- Start off by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After that, go to Port Forward Citizens of Earth on Playstation 4 and choose your router for more information.
Port Forward Citizens of Earth on Personal Computer
Playing Citizens of Earth on PC? You need to set up a static IP address for your PC and then forward a range of ports.
- Begin by setting up a static IP address for your PC.
- Then follow Port Forward Citizens of Earth on Personal Computer and select yours for easy-to-follow steps.