How To Port Forward Company of Heroes 2
If you play Company of Heroes 2, you should think about setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Company of Heroes 2, for example:
- Better connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for PC specific to Company of Heroes 2. Want to learn how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and get it done today.
Before playing Company of Heroes 2 on PC you need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward the correct ports to it.
- To start, make sure you set a static IP address on your PC.
- After that, go to Port Forward Company of Heroes 2 on Personal Computer and pick your router for easy-to-follow instructions.