How To Port Forward Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition
If you play Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition, you may want to set up a port forward for it to better your online gaming experience. There are several advantages to setting up a port forward for Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition. Here are a few examples:
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Playstation 4 specific to Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition. These guides show all the steps involved in forwarding your port. Follow one of the sections below to learn how to forward your port today.
Playing Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition on Playstation 4? You need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the correct ports to your console.
- To start, follow our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Done there? Go to Port Forward Dead Nation: Apocalypse Edition on Playstation 4 and choose your router for all the information you need.