If you play Dead Rising 3, then you should consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gameplay. There are many reasons to think about setting up a port forward for Dead Rising 3, for example:
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Better quality voice chat
- Less lag
- Fewer drops
- Overall improved online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One specific to Dead Rising 3. These guides show the simple steps involved in forwarding your port. Follow one of the sections below to get your port forwarded today.
Port Forward Dead Rising 3 on Xbox One
Before playing Dead Rising 3 on Xbox One you need to do two things: Set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Begin by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One
- After that, click Port Forward Dead Rising 3 on Xbox One to select your router and we'll walk you through it.