If you play Defense Grid 2, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Defense Grid 2, for example:
- Less lag
- Better connection
- Fewer crashes when online
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Overall improved online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC specific to Defense Grid 2. Follow one of the sections below to get your port forwarded now.
Before you play Defense Grid 2 on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address on your console. After that you should forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- To start, follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One
- After you're done there, go to Port Forward Defense Grid 2 on Xbox One to choose your router and we'll show you the steps.
Playing Defense Grid 2 on Playstation 4? You need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- Begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Finished there? Go to Port Forward Defense Grid 2 on Playstation 4 and select your router for more information.
If you are playing Defense Grid 2 on PC then you need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward a range of ports to it.