How To Port Forward Distance
If you play Distance, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it. There are many advantages to stetting up a port forward for Distance. We have some examples listed here:
- More stable
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Not getting dropped from games
- Easier to play with friends
- Better overall online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Playstation 4 and PC specific to Distance. Want to learn how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below for simple instructions and get it done today.
In order to play Distance on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward ports to your console.
- Start out by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After that, click Port Forward Distance on Playstation 4 and find your router for more information.
If you play Distance on PC then you need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward the correct ports to it.