Dragon Ball Xenoverse is a Fighting and Role-Playing game published by Bandai Namco Games released in 2015.
Ports Required for Dragon Ball Xenoverse
The required incoming ports for Dragon Ball Xenoverse are as follows:
Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Steam
- TCP: 27015, 27036
- UDP: 27015, 27031-27036
Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 3074
Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
We have guides that are custom tailored for Dragon Ball Xenoverse that will show you the specific incoming ports.
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Steam
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Playstation 3
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Playstation 4
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Xbox 360
- Dragon Ball Xenoverse - Xbox One
When you play Dragon Ball Xenoverse you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In a fighting style game you typically face off against your opponent in a side view and perform a series of moves such as punches and kicks in order to knock your opponent down or out of the ring.
- In an RPG the player assumes the role of the primary character in a story line and is the driving force behind the story line progressing. They tend to be very long and involve a deep leveling system and lots of inventory management.
Forward Ports for Dragon Ball Xenoverse
When you are playing Dragon Ball Xenoverse you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Most people use our Network Utilities software package to forward ports. It's the fastest way to forward ports when you need them and then close them when you do not. You can also do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Login to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
When you are done following those steps your ports will be forwarded. Be sure to check out our full list of games and programs that can be forwarded.