How To Port Forward Dungeon Defenders II
If you play Dungeon Defenders II, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it. There are many advantages to setting up a port forward for Dungeon Defenders II, such as:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Not getting dropped from games
- Easier to play with friends
- Overall enhanced online performance
On this page we have links to guides for Playstation 4 and PC specific to Dungeon Defenders II. Interested in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to get it done today.
Playing Dungeon Defenders II on Playstation 4? You need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward select ports to it.
- Begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After you're finished there, go to Port Forward Dungeon Defenders II on Playstation 4 and find your router for more information.
If you play Dungeon Defenders II on PC then you need to set up a static IP address for your PC as well as forward a range of ports.
- Start off by setting up a static IP address for your PC.
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Dungeon Defenders II on Personal Computer and choose your router for easy-to-follow instructions.