If you play Dungeon of the Endless, you should consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Dungeon of the Endless, such as:
- Easier to play with friends
- Better connection
- Not getting dropped from games
- More stable
- Fewer crashes when playing online
- Overall improved online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and PC specific to Dungeon of the Endless. Interested in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to get it done today.
Playing Dungeon of the Endless on Xbox One? You need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- To start, follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox One
- Finished there? Go to Port Forward Dungeon of the Endless on Xbox One and select your router for all the information you need.
If you play Dungeon of the Endless on PC then you need to set up a static IP address for your PC and forward the correct range of ports.
- Start off by setting up a static IP address for your PC.
- After that, click Port Forward Dungeon of the Endless on Personal Computer and find your router for simple instructions.