How To Port Forward EA Sports UFC
If you play EA Sports UFC, you should consider setting up a port forward for it. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for EA Sports UFC. Here are just a few examples:
- Better connection to servers
- Less lag
- Improved voice chat
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to EA Sports UFC that can teach you how to forward your port. Follow one of the sections below to get your port forwarded now.
Playing EA Sports UFC on Xbox One? You need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you need to do is follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One
- After you've finished there, go to Port Forward EA Sports UFC on Xbox One to choose your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
Before playing EA Sports UFC on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.