If you play Forza Horizon 2, then you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it to get a better gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Forza Horizon 2, such as:
- Easier to play with friends
- Better connection
- More stable
- Fewer crashes while online
- Improved voice chat
- Overall enhanced online experience
Here we have links to guides for Xbox One and Xbox 360 specific to Forza Horizon 2. These guides provide simple instructions on how to forward your port. Follow one of the sections below to get your port forwarded today.
Playing Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One? You need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Begin by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One
- After that, click Port Forward Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox One to find your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
If you are playing Forza Horizon 2 on Xbox 360 you need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.