How To Port Forward Foul Play
If you play Foul Play, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Foul Play. We have a few examples of such listed below:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Better quality voice chat
- Easier to play with friends
- Overall enhanced online experience
Here we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and PC specific to Foul Play. Want to learn how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to learn the steps and get it done today.
Playing Foul Play on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you should do is follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox 360.
- After that, go to Port Forward Foul Play on Xbox 360 to choose your router and we'll walk you through it.
If you are playing Foul Play on PC then you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your PC and then forward a range of ports.