If you play Gauntlet, then you should think about setting up a port forward for it to enhance your gaming experience. There are several reasons to consider setting up a port forward for Gauntlet, for example:
- Better connection
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Not getting dropped from games
- Less lag
- Overall improved online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox 360 specific to Gauntlet that can teach you how to forward your port. Follow one of the sections below to see the simple steps involved in forwarding your port and get it done today.
Port Forward Gauntlet on Xbox 360
Before playing Gauntlet on Xbox 360 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- To start, you should set a static IP address for your Xbox 360
- After you've finished there, go to Port Forward Gauntlet on Xbox 360 to choose your router and we'll provide you with simple instructions.