How To Port Forward Just Dance 4
If you play Just Dance 4, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Just Dance 4. Here are just a few examples:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Better overall online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 3 specific to Just Dance 4. Follow one of the sections below to get your port forwarded now.
If you are playing Just Dance 4 on Xbox 360 then you need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you should do is follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox 360.
- After that, go to Port Forward Just Dance 4 on Xbox 360 to choose your router and we'll show you the steps.
To begin playing Just Dance 4 on Playstation 3 you need to set up a static IP address on your PS3 as well as forward the standard PS3 ports.