How To Port Forward NBA Live 15
If you play NBA Live 15, then you should think about setting up a port forward for it to improve your gaming experience. There are quite a few reasons to set up a port forward for NBA Live 15, for example:
- More stable
- Fewer problems with camera view
- Easier to play with friends
- Less lag
- Not freezing as much
- Overall better online experience
Here we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to NBA Live 15. These guides show the steps involved in forwarding your port. Follow one of the sections below to learn how to forward your port today.
Before playing NBA Live 15 on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address for your console. Additionally, you should forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- To start, follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox One
- After that, go to Port Forward NBA Live 15 on Xbox One to choose your router and we'll walk you through it.
Playing NBA Live 15 on Playstation 4? You need to set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the correct range of ports to it.