If you play NBA Live 16, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are several advantages to setting up a port forward for NBA Live 16, such as:
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Better overall online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to NBA Live 16. Want to get your port forwarded as soon as possible? You've come to the right place. Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and get it done today.
Port Forward NBA Live 16 on Xbox One
Playing NBA Live 16 on Xbox One? You need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Begin by following our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox One.
- After that, click Port Forward NBA Live 16 on Xbox One to find your router and we'll show you the steps.
Port Forward NBA Live 16 on Playstation 4
In order to play NBA Live 16 on Playstation 4 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the correct ports to it.
- Start out by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Finished with that? Go to Port Forward NBA Live 16 on Playstation 4 and choose your router for all the information you'll need.