If you play Onigiri, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Onigiri. We have a few examples of such listed below:
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Better overall online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Onigiri. Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and get your port forwarded now.
Port Forward Onigiri on Xbox One
Playing Onigiri on Xbox One? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- To begin, follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One.
- After that, click Port Forward Onigiri on Xbox One to choose your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
Port Forward Onigiri on Playstation 4
Before playing Onigiri on Playstation 4 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward select ports to your console.
- Start off by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Done there? Go to Port Forward Onigiri on Playstation 4 and click your router for more information.