How To Port Forward Onigiri
If you play Onigiri, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to enhance your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Onigiri. We have a few examples of such listed below:
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Better overall online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Onigiri. Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and get your port forwarded now.
Playing Onigiri on Xbox One? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- To begin, follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One.
- After that, click Port Forward Onigiri on Xbox One to choose your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
Before playing Onigiri on Playstation 4 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward select ports to your console.