If you play Pinball FX2, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are many advantages to setting up a port forward for Pinball FX2. We've listed a few examples below:
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Improved connection
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Better overall online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and Xbox 360 specific to Pinball FX2. Follow one of the sections below to learn how to forward your port today.
Before you play Pinball FX2 on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Begin by following our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox One
- After that, go to Port Forward Pinball FX2 on Xbox One and select your router. You're nearly done!
Playing Pinball FX2 on Xbox 360? You need to set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.