If you play Project CARS, then you may wish to set up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Project CARS, for example:
- Staying in friends lobby
- Less lag
- Better voice chat
- Fewer disconnects
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One, Playstation 4, and PC specific to Project CARS. Follow one of the sections below to get your port forwarded today.
Before you begin playing Project CARS on Xbox One you need to set a static IP address on your console and then forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- First, follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One
- Then, click Port Forward Project CARS on Xbox One to choose your router and we'll show you the steps.
In order to play Project CARS on Playstation 4 you need to set a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- Start out by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After that, go to Port Forward Project CARS on Playstation 4 and select your router for more info.
If you are playing Project CARS on PC then you need to set a static IP address on your PC and then forward a range of ports.