If you play Resogun, then you should think about setting up a port forward for it to enhance your gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Resogun, for example:
- Not getting dropped from games
- Better quality voice chat
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Less lag
- Overall improved online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Playstation 4 specific to Resogun that will show you all the steps involved in forwarding your port. Follow one of the sections below to learn how to forward your port today.
Port Forward Resogun on Playstation 4
In order to play Resogun on Playstation 4 you need to do two things: Set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- Begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After that, go to Port Forward Resogun on Playstation 4 and select your router for all the information you need.