If you play Secret Ponchos, you should think about setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Secret Ponchos, for example:
- Improved connection
- Easier to play with friends
- Less lag
- Better matchmaking
- More stable
- Overall enhanced online experience
Just below we have links to guides for Playstation 4 and PC specific to Secret Ponchos. These guides show all the steps involved in forwarding your port. Want to learn how to forward your port today? Follow one of the sections below.
Port Forward Secret Ponchos on Playstation 4
In order to start playing Secret Ponchos on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the correct ports to your console.
- Begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After that, go to Port Forward Secret Ponchos on Playstation 4 and choose your router for all the information you need.
Port Forward Secret Ponchos on Personal Computer
If you play Secret Ponchos on PC you need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward the correct range of ports to it.
- Make sure to start by setting up a static IP address on your PC.
- Finished with that? Go to Port Forward Secret Ponchos on Personal Computer to select your router and we'll walk you through it.