If you play Skulls of the Shogun, you may want to set up a port forward for it to better your online gaming experience. There are several advantages to setting up a port forward for Skulls of the Shogun, such as:
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Overall enhanced online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox 360 and Playstation 4 specific to Skulls of the Shogun. Interested in getting your port forwarded today? Follow one of the sections below to see easy-to-follow instructions and learn how.
Before playing Skulls of the Shogun on Xbox 360 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your console and then forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- The first thing you should do is follow our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox 360.
- Done with that? Go to Port Forward Skulls of the Shogun on Xbox 360 to choose your router and we'll walk you through the steps.
Playing Skulls of the Shogun on Playstation 4? You need to set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward select ports to it.
- Begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After you're finished there, go to Port Forward Skulls of the Shogun on Playstation 4 and select your router for all the information you need.