How To Port Forward Smite
If you play Smite, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Smite, for example:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Less lag
- Better connection
- Overall improved online performance
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox One and PC specific to Smite. Want to learn how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and get it done today.
Before you play Smite on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Begin by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One.
- After that, click Port Forward Smite on Xbox One to choose your router and we'll show you the steps.
If you play Smite on PC then you need to set up a static IP address on your PC as well as forward the correct range of ports.