How To Port Forward Space Hulk: Deathwing
If you play Space Hulk: Deathwing, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are many advantages to setting up a port forward for Space Hulk: Deathwing, for example:
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Overall better online performance
Just below we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Space Hulk: Deathwing. Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and learn how to forward your port today.
Before playing Space Hulk: Deathwing on Xbox One you need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- To start, follow our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One.
- After that, go to Port Forward Space Hulk: Deathwing on Xbox One to choose your router and we'll show you the steps.
Playing Space Hulk: Deathwing on Playstation 4? You need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward select ports to it.
- Begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Done there? Go to Port Forward Space Hulk: Deathwing on Playstation 4 and pick your router for more information.