If you play Tom Clancy's The Division, you should think about setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are many reasons to set up a port forward for Tom Clancy's The Division, for instance:
- Fewer crashes when online
- Less lag
- Improved connection
- Easier to play with friends
- Better quality voice chat
- Overall enhanced online experience
Here we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Tom Clancy's The Division. Here to learn how to forward your port? You've come to the right place. Follow one of the sections below to see easy-to-follow instructions and get it done today.
Playing Tom Clancy's The Division on Xbox One? You need to do two things: set up a static IP address for your console as well as forward the standard Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Start off by following our guide to set a static IP address for your Xbox One.
- After you're finished with that, go to Port Forward Tom Clancy's The Division on Xbox One to select your router and we'll show you the steps.
In order to play Tom Clancy's The Division on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address for your console and then forward select ports to your console.
- Begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- Done there? Go to Port Forward Tom Clancy's The Division on Playstation 4 and choose your router to see all the information you need.