How To Port Forward Trans-Galactic Tournament
If you play Trans-Galactic Tournament, setting up a port forward for it is a good idea. There are many advantages to setting up a port forward for Trans-Galactic Tournament, for example:
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Overall better online performance
On this page we have links to guides for Playstation 4 specific to Trans-Galactic Tournament. Follow one of the sections below to see easy-to-follow instructions and learn how to forward your port today.
Before playing Trans-Galactic Tournament on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward select ports to it.
- Make sure to begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After you're finished with that, go to Port Forward Trans-Galactic Tournament on Playstation 4 and choose your router for all the information you need.