How To Port Forward Uncharted 3
If you play Uncharted 3, you may want to consider setting up a port forward for it to better your online gaming experience. There are quite a few reasons to set up a port forward for Uncharted 3, for instance:
- Less lag
- Easier to play with friends
- More stable
- Better quality voice chat
- Fewer crashes when online
- Improved online experience
On this page we have links to guides for Playstation 3 specific to Uncharted 3. Want to get your port forwarded as soon as possible? Follow one of the sections below to see easy-to-follow instructions and get it done today.
Before playing Uncharted 3 on Playstation 3 you need to do two things: set up a static IP address on your PS3 as well as forward the basic PS3 ports.
- Start out by setting up a static IP address on your PS3.
- Done there? Click Port Forward Uncharted 3: Drake's Deception on Playstation 3 and select your router to be done in no time.