How To Port Forward Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide
If you play Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide, you may want to think about setting up a port forward for it to improve your online gaming experience. There are several reasons to set up a port forward for Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide. We have a few examples listed below:
- More stable
- Easier to play with friends
- Improved connection
- Less lag
- Fewer crashes when online
- Overall enhanced online performance
On this page we have links to guides for Xbox One and Playstation 4 specific to Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide. Interested in learning how to forward your port? Follow one of the sections below to see simple instructions and get it done today.
Playing Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide on Xbox One? You need to set up a static IP address on your console and then forward the basic Xbox Live port of 3074.
- Start out by following our guide to set a static IP address on your Xbox One
- Finished with that? Click Port Forward Warhammer: The End Times - Vermintide on Xbox One to choose your router and we'll show you all the information you need.
In order to begin playing Warhammer: End Times - Vermintide on Playstation 4 you need to set up a static IP address on your console as well as forward select ports to your console.
- Make sure to begin by following our PS4 static IP address guide.
- After you're done with that, go to Port Forward Warhammer: The End Times - Vermintide on Playstation 4 and select your router to see the steps.