Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate is Tecmo Koei's Hack & Slash, Action, and Beat-Em-Up game released in 2013.
Which Ports Does Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate Require
The incoming ports for Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate are as follows:
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480, 5223, 8080
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479, 3658
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Playstation 4
- TCP: 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate simply follow one of these links:
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Playstation 3
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Playstation 4
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Switch
- Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate - Xbox One
When you play Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate you will enjoy the following styles of play.
- In a hack-and-slash style of game you spend most of the time just killing wave after wave of creatures. They are strongly emphasize combat over anything else. Hack-and-slash style games are usually also considered action games.
- Action games are usually a bit faster than other games and require quick reflexes. You frequently jump platforms, shoot enemy mobs, climb ladders, and
- Beat 'em up games are a video games featuring hand-to-hand combat between the protagonist and an improbably large number of opponents. They games typically take place in urban settings and feature crime-fighting and revenge-based plots, though some games may employ fantasy, historical, or sci-fi themes.
Forward Ports for Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate
When you are playing Warriors Orochi 3 Ultimate you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- Your router's IP address.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.