Worlds of Magic is a Real-Time, Strategy, and Turn-Based game published by Wastelands Interactive released in 2015.
Worlds of Magic includes the following styles of gameplay.
- Real time strategy games do not have turns, but instead have both players competing at the same time. They typically involve a mostly top down view and involve troop and building creation as well as resource management such as mining and logging. Popular examples are Warcraft and StarCraft.
- Strategy games tend to focus on planning and skillful thinking in order to beat either real players or bots. They can be either real-time in which the play clock ticks continuously or turn-based where each player has a dedicated turn to finish their action. It is not uncommon to include exploration and resource management.
- In most turn based games each player has a turn to play while the other can simply manage their options for when their turn comes around.
Port Forward Worlds of Magic
When you are playing Worlds of Magic you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The process for forwarding a port is generally:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Worlds of Magic
The ports that need to be forwarded for Worlds of Magic are as follows:
Worlds of Magic - Steam
- TCP: 27014-27050
- UDP: 3478, 4379-4380, 27000-27031, 27036
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Worlds of Magic simply follow one of these links:
After following those steps your ports should be forwarded. Head to our applications and games list for more port forwarding guides.