How to Port Forward High Velocity Bowling
High Velocity Bowling is a Sports game published by Team Ramrod released in 2007.
High Velocity Bowling is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
Forward Ports for High Velocity Bowling
When you are playing High Velocity Bowling you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and frequently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to click the links to get to your router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
A smart way to forward your ports is to use Network Utilities. Since Network Utilities allows you to both forward and un-forward ports easily you can keep your network security maximized, and then forward ports only when you need them. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for High Velocity Bowling
The necessary ports that need to be forwarded for High Velocity Bowling are as follows:
High Velocity Bowling - Playstation 3
- TCP: 5223
- UDP: 5223,3478,3479,3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for High Velocity Bowling that will show you the incoming connection ports.
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want to learn how to create more port forwards? Check out our list of games and applications.