Forwarding Ports in Your Router for Hover: Revolt of Gamers
Hover: Revolt of Gamers has the following styles of gameplay.
- Action games are fast paced and tend to put the player in the middle of the action, requiring you to jump over obstacles, climb ladders, and shoot things.
- An adventure game is where the player is usually the protagonist and plays through an evolving story. The storyline is the driving part of an adventure game.
Forward Ports for Hover: Revolt of Gamers
When you are playing Hover: Revolt of Gamers you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- The TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The fastest way to forward a port is to use our Network Utilities suite of tools. With our software you can quickly and easily turn your port forwards on and off for multiple programs at any time. Or just keep reading to learn how to do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Hover: Revolt of Gamers Require
The ports for Hover: Revolt of Gamers are as follows:
Hover: Revolt of Gamers - PC
- TCP: 35268,35270-35271
- UDP: 35269,35270-35271
Hover: Revolt of Gamers - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
Hover: Revolt of Gamers - Switch
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
Hover: Revolt of Gamers - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,500,3074,3544,4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Hover: Revolt of Gamers simply follow one of these links:
- Hover: Revolt of Gamers - PC
- Hover: Revolt of Gamers - Playstation 4
- Hover: Revolt of Gamers - Switch
- Hover: Revolt of Gamers - Xbox One
After that you're done - your ports should be open. Wait, there's more... Check out our growing list of games and applications.