How to Port Forward Hunted - The Demons Forge
Hunted: The Demon's Forge is an action style game, which means that it is fast paced and designed to test your twitch style reflexes. Most action style games require you to accomplish actions like jumping over obstacles, climbing ladders, and sometime shooting. Action style games focus on keeping you in the center of the action at all times. Plan to have your reflexes ready while playing Hunted: The Demon's Forge.
Forward Ports for Hunted: The Demon's Forge
When you are playing Hunted: The Demon's Forge you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and intermittently even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to navigate to your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- On occasion you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Which Ports Does Hunted: The Demon's Forge Require
The ports that need to be forwarded for Hunted: The Demon's Forge are as follows:
Hunted: The Demon's Forge - PC
- TCP: 7777
- UDP: 7777
Hunted: The Demon's Forge - Xbox 360
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88,3074
Hunted: The Demon's Forge - Playstation 3
- TCP: 3478-3480,5223,8080
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479,3658
We have guides that are custom tailored for Hunted: The Demon's Forge that will show you the ports that need to be forwarded in your router.
- Hunted: The Demon's Forge - PC
- Hunted: The Demon's Forge - Xbox 360
- Hunted: The Demon's Forge - Playstation 3
That should be all you have to do to forward your ports. Check our growing list of games and applications for more port forwarding guides.