How To Open Ports in Your Router for Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth1
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth1 is a Role-Playing game published by Idea Factory International released in 2015.
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth1 is a roleplaying game, or simply RPG. Role-Playing Games give you many, many hours of game play where you can explore a sometimes huge new world through the eyes of your own character. They are usually the longest style of game with the most detailed story lines. Popular RPG titles include Skyrim, World of Warcraft, and Fallout.
Forward Ports for Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth1
When you are playing Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth1 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- Your gaming machine's IP address.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
The easiest way to do this is to use Network Utilities. Network Utilities can forward your ports in just a few clicks, and close them back down when you are done just as easily. You can also do it the manual way.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth1
The ports that need to be forwarded in your router for Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth1 are as follows:
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth1 - PC
- We do not know the PC ports for Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth1 yet. If you know them please send us a message using our Message System.
Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth1 - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935,3478-3480
- UDP: 3074,3478-3479
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and Hyperdimension Neptunia: Re;Birth1 simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.