I Saw Black Clouds is an Adventure game published by Wales Interactive released in 2021.
Since I Saw Black Clouds is an adventure game you can expect to follow your character through a story, where you are the one who discovers the plot, solves the problems, and ultimately decides the fate of the game. Adventure style games tend to be longer than other styles of games and focus on the story. If you enjoy a game that has a large story element then you will most likely enjoy playing I Saw Black Clouds.
How to Port Forward I Saw Black Clouds
When you are playing I Saw Black Clouds you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Don't have time? Use our Network Utilities software. It's the easiest way to both open and close ports in your router. Of you can do it manually if you want.
The general process for forwarding a port is:
- Login to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the applicable box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the matching boxes in your router.
- Frequently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for I Saw Black Clouds
The specific ports for I Saw Black Clouds are as follows:
I Saw Black Clouds - Steam
- TCP: 27015-27030, 27036-27037
- UDP: 4380, 27000-27031, 27036
I Saw Black Clouds - Playstation 4
- TCP: 1935, 3478-3480
- UDP: 3074, 3478-3479
I Saw Black Clouds - Switch
- TCP: 6667, 12400, 28910, 29900, 29901, 29920
- UDP: 1-65535
I Saw Black Clouds - Xbox One
- TCP: 3074
- UDP: 88, 500, 3074, 3544, 4500
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and I Saw Black Clouds simply follow one of these links:
- I Saw Black Clouds - Steam
- I Saw Black Clouds - Playstation 4
- I Saw Black Clouds - Switch
- I Saw Black Clouds - Xbox One
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.