IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 is Ubisoft's Flight game released in 2006.
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 is a flight game. Flight games are similar to car driving games in that you are usually in the cockpit of a plane or helicopter. They can also be from the view of a chase camera. Some flight games are atmospheric and some are space based.
Port Forward IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
When you are playing IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and sometimes even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports that need to be forwarded.
How to find your router's IP Address
The easiest way to find your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
Use our Network Utilities for a quick way to get your ports forwarded. Network utilities makes it easy to enable and disable your port forwards to keep your network security as tight as possible. You can also do it by hand by following these steps.
The normal process for forwarding a port is:
- Open a web browser and navigate to your router's IP address.
- Find your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the proper box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Sometimes you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports Required for IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946
The necessary ports for IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 are as follows:
IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 - PC
- UDP: 21000
If you want to follow guides that are custom tailored to your exact router and IL-2 Sturmovik: 1946 simply follow one of these links:
That's all it takes to open your ports. Want more? Check out our growing list of games and applications.