How To Open Ports in Your Router for Inazuma Eleven: GO Strikers 2013
Inazuma Eleven: GO Strikers 2013 is Level-5's Sports game with a release date in 2012.
Inazuma Eleven: GO Strikers 2013 is in the sports category of games. Most sports games allow you to manage not only the action during the game but also the "behind the scenes" aspect of the game.
How to Port Forward Inazuma Eleven: GO Strikers 2013
When you are playing Inazuma Eleven: GO Strikers 2013 you might need to forward some ports in your router. Forwarding ports is a useful trick in gaming because it can really help to make your network connection most stable and on occasion even faster. Routers were not designed to allow incoming network requests and some games can play tremendously better if an incoming connection is forwarded through the router to the game.
Before You Forward a Port
Before you can forward a port you need to know the following things:
- The IP address of your network router.
- The IP address of the device that the game will play on: either your computer or your console.
- A list of TCP and UDP ports to forward.
How to locate your Router's IP Address
The easiest way to locate your router's IP address is to run our free Router Detector utility. It's a part of the Network Utilities suite of tools and it's completely free to use.
How To Forward Ports
An easy way to do this is use our Network Utilities software. It can open your ports with just a few clicks. Then when you are done you can just was quickly close your ports again. Alternatively you can do it by hand.
The process for forwarding a port is usually:
- Start by logging in to your router.
- Locate your routers port forwarding section.
- Put the IP address of your computer or gaming console in the appropriate box in your router.
- Put the TCP and UDP ports for your game in the corresponding boxes in your router.
- Intermittently you have to reboot your router for the changes to take effect.
Ports To Forward for Inazuma Eleven: GO Strikers 2013
The required ports that need to be forwarded for Inazuma Eleven: GO Strikers 2013 are as follows:
Inazuma Eleven: GO Strikers 2013 - Wii
- TCP: 6667,12400,28910,29900,29901,29920
- UDP: 1-65535
We have guides that are custom tailored for Inazuma Eleven: GO Strikers 2013 that will show you the exact ports.
That's all it takes to forward your ports. For more on how to port forward, check out our list of games and applications.